Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Four Seasons Hotel Miami is an urban oasis nestled in the residential side of Brickell surrounded by Miami’s favorite neighborhoods. The Hotel offers a relaxing two-acre pool terrace, Equinox Fitness Center & Spa, multi-million dollar art collection, an award winning steakhouse – EDGE Steak & Bar, and connects guests to Miami’s most alluring and vibrant destinations recommended by in-house experts.
- Stock linen, china, silver and glassware for service ensuring that all are polished and in good condition.
- Greet guests in a professional manner, serve beverage and food items while explaining the contents, and anticipate and service the guest’s needs before requests are necessary.
- Preparation of condiment and garnish items.
- Assistance with guest service including retrieving food from the kitchen using a tray and safely transporting it to guest, as well as removal of items from the guest’s table.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Must be able to work all shifts including, AM’s, PM’s, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to carry and balance a tray.
- Requires oral proficiency in the English language.
- Able to stand and walk up to 8 hours.
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds
Benefits Four Season Employees Enjoy
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required unless the candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website – http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf