The President,General Muhammadu Buhari (Gcfr.) on Thursday revealed his stance on some issues affecting the country.
Below are some important quotes from the interview which aired on Arise TV:
- If you allow hunger, the government is going to be in trouble and we don’t want to be in another trouble. We are already in enough trouble.
- These positions have to be earned. There are people who have been there for 10 to 15 years.
- That IPOB is just like a dot in a circle. Even if they want to exit, they’ll have no access to anywhere.
- You know these people more than I do, and you are democratically elected to protect your people. Don’t sit idly expecting me to do everything, take action.
- There are Kanuris, there are Hausas, there are Fulanis in Niger Republic just as there are Yorubas in Benin. You can’t absolutely cut them off.