Today technology is taking all over everything in our community, in this article we will explain FCMB Online Banking Business is a online service that is mostly serve for small business enterprises and other corpora organization. It can also gives the business organization and access to their FCMB account in order to manage their finance anytime moment with the aid of online.
First City Monument Bank, is the full name of FCMB, it has over 300 network branches Nigeria 36 state and also it is the 7th largest bank in Nigeria base on their performance, in the details of FCMB Online Banking Business.
FCMB Online Banking Business Categories
FCMB has two types of online banking that allow the customers to choose their choice, FCMB Online Banking Business is designed for Individual or Personal to use.
- Single User.
- Multiple Users (Initiator and Authorizer)
Attributes Of FCMB Online Banking Business
- Transfer Funds to accounts within FCMB and to other banks
- Pay Wakanow Airfare
- Bulk transfer for salary payments/payment to suppliers etc
- Access to your account information anywhere, anytime
- Fixed Deposit Investment
- Cheque book request
- Instant transfer within and outside FCMB
- Salary Loan Top-up
- Forex transfers
- Confirmation of Cheques
- Request ATM debit card or Cheque book or bank drafts
- Request Mobile Token
- Reset Hardware Token
- Consolidated view of ALL your FCMB account
READ ALSO: What Is Barcode And How To Remove Barcode
HOW Open FCMB Online Banking Business
To register on FCMB online banking business is a step away from you, with the procedure here you cab register it without any stress.
- Supply your account details
- Input your account name
- Enter your mobile number used to open your FCMB account
- Supply the email address in your bank account
- Choose a new login name to access FCMBOnline
- Pick your ATM card preference, select Yes, if you’ve one and No if you don’t
- If it is the former option, supply your card PAN (16 or 19 digits number); if it is the latter, proceed to the last step
- Press SUBMIT to complete your registration
How To Login After Registration on FCMB Online Banking Business
When you have successfully register on FCMB online banking business, the next step is to sign in or login in into your account and have access to all the features.
FCMB Online Banking Business Codes
The FCMBOnline banking code is equally referred to as FCMB online transfer code, mobile banking code, or FCMB transfer code. It is a kind of USSD code for completing all banking transaction:
- *329*Amount# — top-up your phone
- *329*Amount*Mobile number# — top-up other phones
- *329*Amount*Account number# — for funds transfer
- *329*00# — check balance
- *329*0# — reset your pin
- *329*1*Mobile Number# — buy data on your mobile phone
- *329*2*Smartcard Number# — pay for DSTv/GOTv subscription
FCMB Online Banking Business Customer Care
If you are the customer of FCMB and you wan to make an inquiry, you can contact the financial institution on their various available channel on.
- WhatsApp: (+234) 09099999814 or (+234) 09099999815
- Call Contact Center: 012798800, 01-2798800, 07003290000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyFCMB
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/myfcmb
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FCMBMyBank/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/fcmbplc
- Headquarters: Primrose Tower, No 17A, Tinubu Str., Marina, Lagos; Tel: +234 (0) 1 279 3030
How To Save FCMB Online Banking Business From Hackers
To safeguard your FCMB online internet banking account from unwanted use, consider adhering to these security tips:
- Don’t disclose your password to anyone you don’t trust
- On a safer side, don’t share your password with anyone
- Try changing your password regularly
- First City Monument Bank will NEVER request your password.
- If you sign in to your account in a public computer in a cybercafe, don’t forget to log out and change your password.